Jharkhand Public Service Commission 2018
JPSC Recruitment 2018 (Jharkhand Public Service Commission) invites application for the post of “Non-Academic Specialist Doctor”. Apply Online before 09 March 2018. Candidates are requested to read detailed guidelines carefully before applying for the job.
JPSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Post Name : Non-Academic Specialist Doctor
- No. of Vacancy : 386 Posts
- Pay Scale : As per notification the Pay Scale is 15,600-39,100 /- Rs and Grade Pay is 5,400 /-Rs
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Passed MBBS Degree / Post Graduate Degree / Diploma or its equivalent from recognized institutes. Please refer Employment News notification for complete information.
- Age Limit: According to the age of the candidates on 01-40-2017, should be between the age 25-40 (For Unreserved Category Male) / 42 (Male of BC-II / EBC-I) / 43 (For Unreserved category Female / Female of BC-II / EBC-I) / 45 (Male & Female of ST) year.
- Age Relaxation: Please see published notices for age relaxation and other information.
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected on the basis of Short listing and Interview.
Application Fee: The application fee will be 600 (For Unreserved category / BC-II / EBC-I) and 150 for (SC / ST of Jharkhand). For more information on the exemption in the application, you can see the published notification, which is given below.
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018: Interested candidates may apply Online through the Website which is given below. Please login by visiting the website and fill out all the required information, and fill application fees through available medium.
Last date for registration: 28-02-2018
Last date for submission of application fee – 03-03-2018
Last date and time for submission of application form – 09-03-2018 at evening 05:00 PM
Tag : Post Graduate Jobs, MBBS Jobs, 12th pass govt job for female