Northern Railway Recruitment 2018
Northern Railway invites application for the post of 3162 Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961. yoApply Online before 27 January 2018. Candidates are requested to read detailed guidelines carefully before applying for the job.
Advt. No. : RRC/NR/03/2017/Apprentice Act
Northern Railway Job Details:
- Post Name : Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 3162 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of Education or its equivalent. Or ITI in relevant trades from a recognized institutes. Please refer Employment News notification for complete information.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years as on 27.01.2018
- Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates & 10 years for Ex. Serviceman & PWD Candidates. Please see published notices for age relaxation and other information.
Job Location: New Delhi
Northern Railway Selection Process: Candidate will be selected on the basis of Merit in both Matriculation & ITI.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking. No fee is to be paid by the SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates.
How to Apply for Northern Railway Vacancy: Candidates are requested to visit the official website. Create an account, log in to your account. Follow the instructions and fill up the form. Candidates can pay the application fees online as well.
Note – For more information regarding Northern Railway Recruitment read published notification which is given below.
Starting date to apply: 28 Dec 2017
Last date to apply: 27 Jan 2018