Apply for the Post of Branch Credit Manager
Job Title – Credit Process Assistant
1. Evaluating credit proposals covering financial, business and industrial risk & decisions of the loan.
2. Verifying the promoters track record & ascertaining their creditworthiness.
3. Analysis of the financial statements of the prospective customer to identify the short term & long term solvency & liquidity position.
4. To ensure Bounce Rate and Delinquency are within acceptable standards.
5. Monitor and enforce approval rate and TAT as per prescribed standards.
6. Monitor and ensure that monthly Branch audit score is satisfactory.
7. Vendor Management.
8. To conduct customer meeting to evaluate credit proposal.
9. PDD Tracking and closure
10. Compliance with repayment instrument replenishment to ensure regular repayment of EMI
Company Name – Eduskillspro Pvt Ltd
Salary – 15 K to 30 k
Job Type – Permanent
Hours – Full Time
You can contact via phone number or email for this job
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no – 8356916673